Sun, Jun 21|
Great Valley Presbyterian Church
June 21 Worship
In phase one of our reopening plan, we are inviting up to 20 participants to join us in our sanctuary for our worship service. Quality live-streaming will remain our priority, however we hope this will allow an opportunity for fellowship and an inside glimpse into how we have been worshiping.
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2020, 10:00 AM
Great Valley Presbyterian Church, 2025 Swedesford Rd, Malvern, PA 19355, USA
About the Event
In phase one of our reopening plan, we are inviting up to 20 participants to join us in our sanctuary for our worship service. Quality live-streaming will remain our priority; however we hope this will allow an opportunity for fellowship and an inside glimpse into how we have been worshiping. Those in attendance should keep the following things in mind:
- It will seem nothing like worship at Great Valley - rather you will be able to gain an inside glimpse on how we have been worshiping for the sake of live-streaming.
- We will ask that you wear a mask as you enter and during the service. Be aware that the service leader will not be wearing a mask when having a speaking part in the service.
- We will ask that you help us in social distancing. There will be physical aids to help you in this and also people to help you find a place to worship.
- We ask that if you are feeling sick that you stay at home. We also ask that if you fall into one of the higher risk categories (see below) that you continue to worship online.
- Please know that we will not be singing during the worship service, not be passing the offering plate, and not be greeting one another with a handshake.
The Centers for Disease Control currently defines "higher risk" as "older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions," specifically:
• People 65 years and older
• People who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
People of all ages with underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, including:
• People with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma
• People who have serious heart conditions
• People who are immunocompromised (Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medications)
• People with severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher)
• People with diabetes
• People with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis
• People with liver disease